To charge the battery, change the power switch on the board from USB to battery, plug in the battery, and plug the board into either a computer or a USB phone charger.
Check the battery level
- To check the battery level, plug the board into your computer and set the program mode to UART.
- In Arduino, set the board type to LinkIt ONE (Tools > Board >LinkIt ONE).
- Then go to File > Examples > LBattery > Battery. A new sketch will pop up with the battery example code in it.
- Compile (check mark in the top left), then run (arrow icon next to compile).
- After it finishes uploading, click the Serial monitor icon (top right).
- The serial monitor will print what percent charged your board is every second.
Check out this article to see how LinkIt ONE battery performs: