tI buil this to show middle school kids the cool stuff that can be made using Arduino compatible boards. The LinkIt One has built in SD card support and sound.
1. Format the SD card and load sounds or music onto it.
2. Place the SD card into the LinkIt One's micro SD slot.
3. Connect 10 dupont wires to the 8 channel touch capacitive board using the following pins:
GND, VCC, OUT1, OUT2, OUT3, OUT4, OUT5, OUT6, OUT7, OUT8
4. Connect the 10 dupont wires to the LinkIt One using the following layout:
8 Channel Board Pin -> LinkIt One
GND -> GND
VCC -> 5v
OUT1 -> D0
OUT2 -> D1
OUT3 -> D2
OUT4 -> D3
OUT5 -> D4
OUT6 -> D5
OUT7 -> D6
OUT8 -> D7
5. Modify the Audo Player sketch to use the names of the files you have put onto the SD Card.
6. Switch the LinkIt One into SD mode (there is an SD/SPI switch on the board, switch it to the SD side).
7. Connect and turn on the iM60 speaker to the LinkIt One's audio jack.
8. Copy your newly modified Arduino Sketch to the LinkIt One.